Service www.liebrecht-wood.com („Service”) does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookie files (so called ‘’cookies’’) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device of www.liebrecht-wood.com website and they are intended for using the website pages. Cookie files usually include the name of the website they come from, storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the User’s end device and accesses them is Liebrecht & wooD Poland Sp. z o.o., 8 Koneser Square, Centrum Praskie Koneser, 03-736 Warsaw, Poland.
Cookies are used to adapt the content of websites of the Service to the User’s preferences as well as to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the Service User’s device and display the website accordingly tailored to their individual needs;
Within the Service two basic types of cookies are used:
a) session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or disable the software (web browser).
b) persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a definite period in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Within the Service the following types of cookies are used:
- necessary ones – enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- functional ones – storing information about the CSS style in which the website is displayed;
We use Google Analytics to analyze the User of the Service. Google Analytics collects statistical data and other information on how to use the website, using cookies for this that are stored on the User’s computer. Collected information related to the website is used to create reports on the website User.
The www.liebrecht-wood.com website only stores queries (HTTP) to the server www.liebrecht-wood.com, and viewed content is identified by (URL) addresses. The data collected in this way are stored in logs and may relate to the following information:
- public IP address of the computer from which the enquiry was made (it can be directly the User’s computer),
- time of arrival of the enquiry,
- the first line of the HTTP request,
- HTTP response code,
- number of bytes sent by the server,
- URL of pages previously visited by the User (referer link) – in the event that the page was accessed via a link,
- User’s browser information,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction.
In many cases web browsing software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting in the website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibility and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (of the web browser).
Links to other websites
There are links to other websites on www.liebrecht-wood.com.